Home Health Software Solution Highlights
CareVoyant for Home Health is a complete and comprehensive solution specifically designed for Medicare Certified Home Health agencies providing skilled care for Medicare and other patients. CareVoyant addresses the ever-evolving regulatory requirements from CMS for Medicare Certified Home Health Agencies. CareVoyant easily handles OASIS, Physician Orders, Care Plans, and PPS billing requirements while offering an easy-to-use point of care documentation system.
A complete and comprehensive home health solution with:
With CareVoyant you can:
- Comprehensive Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Physician Orders management
- Care Planning
- OASIS Entry and analysis using PPS Plus
- 485 Plan of Care
- Automatically create OASIS and 485 from Integrated SOC/ROC assessments
- Progress Notes
- Therapy (PT/OT/SLP) Notes
- Aide Care Plan using Aide Tasks (Bathing, Grooming, Medication Reminders Etc.)
- POC options using CV Intuitive and CareVoyant Mobile
- Robust scheduling functions
- Real Time Monitoring of schedules (Visits) for missed shifts, alerts or measurements.
- Electronic Visit Verification using GPS
- Trusted Visit Verification using NFC
- A comprehensive billing engine to meet complex Medicare and Insurance billing requirements using 1500, UB, invoices or statements.
- Scalability to grow as you grow
- Real time alerts through Events & Alerts
- Operational Metrics through Dashboards
- Over 200 reports
- Scan and attach documents or photos to patient or employee records
- Use user definable measurements to meet ever changing clinical requirements
- Use our library of forms or create your own using CareVoyant Assessment Builder
- Choose your Point of Care (POC) Solution: CV Intuitive for Laptops, Tablets; CV Mobile for Smartphones
- Use Real Time Schedule Monitor to track missed visits, tasks, measurements, etc.
- Easily document the most complex clinical notes with a flow that makes sense
- Use mass texts to send shift reminders to employees and patients
- Link insurance authorization with scheduling to be in compliance with authorization
- Use Events & Alerts to automatically alert users of ‘Action Items’ – Expiring Authorizations, Missing Orders, Late Clinical Notes, etc.
- Use claims scrubber to catch errors and correct them before sending claims.
- Use Report Scheduler to run reports at a pre-determined time and send them to selected groups
- Integrate with popular third party solutions for payroll and accounting
- Quick Books
- GP Dynamics
- Other solutions using csv files
- Integrate with other health care solutions using HL7 Interface