Medical Billing Software Solution
The CareVoyant Medical Billing software solution is an Enterprise application used by smaller regional medical providers to large national DME and monitoring providers across the country. Our customers rely on CareVoyant to not only meet their needs, but provide a competitive advantage that is crucial in today's environment.
As a Medical Billing Software solution since 1997, we know the business. Plus, users who are familiar with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) will like the look and feel of CareVoyant, as our billing solution navigates in a similar manner.
Solution highlights include:
How does it work?
- CareVoyant Billing Engine brings together billing requirements for multiple lines of business
- Integrates registration, eligibility verification, scheduling, billing, electronic remittance and collections
- Claims scrubber with validations and management tools to enable clean claims the first time
- Electronic remittance functions enable practices to post payments electronically
- Ability to maintain unlimited plans per patient
- Ability to maintain fee schedules for insurance plans
- Supports ANSI 270/271 for Eligibility Verification
- Ability to handle UB04 and 1500 requirements together
- Ability to handle electronic (ANSI 837) and paper formats
- Ability to adjust claim formats to meet insurance plan requirements
- Claims Scrubber built-into claims management functions
- Ability to correct claim errors as part of the claims processing function
- Automatic generation of secondary claims
- Statement functions manage private pay patients
- Supports ANSI 835 for Electronic Remittance functions
- Collections Manager manages the claims & account collection process
- Import Electronic Remittance Advice in ANSI 835 format from intermediaries
- CareVoyant works with revenue cycle management partners ZirMed, Trizetto and Emdeon for extended features and tools
For providers who need to collect clinical data via paper or another electronic method (eg: a mandated EHR, a home-grown solution, custom software, or CRM), you may use CareVoyant as an effective billing and A/R solution. You can enter information manually, or streamline data entry with our HL7 interface. From there, CareVoyant creates charges, generates electronic claims for submission to one of our clearinghouse partners, and maintains A/R. Any third party accounting system may be used with CareVoyant, with a General Ledger export. However, CareVoyant directly integrates with Microsoft Dynamics GP.