CareVoyant Mobile is the CareVoyant smart phone application specifically designed to document Home Health Aide care or Personal Care services at Point of Care for Private Duty Home Care, Private Duty Nursing, and Home Health agencies. CareVoyant Mobile will work on Android or iOS. CareVoyant Mobile provides a unique and unrivaled touch user interface for employees improving the ease-of-use and productivity
CareVoyant Mobile will use GPS for Electronic Visit Verification. CareVoyant Mobile has the option to provide Trusted Visit Verification using NFC cards.
Integrated with CareVoyant Intake, Scheduling, Clinical and Billing functions, CareVoyant Mobile gives Home Health Aides or Personal Care Employees easy to use point of care documentation with the information needed to make more timely and informed decision
Using CareVoyant Mobile, you can
- Take advantage of Android or iOS devices for point of care documentation
- Display employees schedules on the device
- Send schedule and care plan changes to mobile devices in real time
- Collect Time and Attendance with Electronic Visit Verification using GPS
- Use NFC devices for Trusted Visit Verification
- Document on HHA Care Plan (Tasks) in real time
- Use Real Time Schedule Monitor to monitor schedules for missed visits, alerts or measurements.
- Optionally allow employees to use their own devices